What does your birthstone reveal about your personality? Are you cold and ruthless as a diamond? Or quiet and humble like a Amethyst?
If you’re into Astrology, you might also be interested in learning more about the meaning of your birthstone. Here is what each gemstone stands for:
1) January’s birthstone is the Garnet. Do you know anyone who is always bossing you around? In a nice way like your mom. Usually they are compassionate and kind and will make sure you get enough rest.
2) February’s birthstone is the Amethyst. They’re people who want to keep peace at all costs. No confrontation necessary.
3) March’s birthstone is the Aquamarine. Honest, pure and straight-forward. These people are great communicators.
4) April’s birthstone is the Diamond. They’re stubborn as hell and hard-headed. But they can bounce back from anything. You can check out this beautiful diamond engagement ring on our website for more!
5) May’s birthstone is the Emerald. May people tend to give out compliments easily and love seeing people together. Take a look at our gorgeous emerald and diamond ring for sale here!
6) June’s birthstone is the Pearl. Just like the color of the pearl, June people are quite innocent but they are big animal-lovers. Check out some of our pearl earrings for sale at our store here!
7) July’s birthstone is the Ruby. I like to think of July borns as musical theatre nerds. Flamboyant, confident and full of life. They’re friends you can count on to make you happy. We also have a lovely ruby ring for sale that would make a lovely gift this holiday!
8) August’s birthstone is the Peridot. Talkative and outgoing, August borns can make a friend anywhere.
9) September’s birthstone is the Sapphire. They may be a bit guarded at first, but once you get to know them, September borns will give you all of their trust.
10) October’s birthstone is the Opal. They might look like they don’t want to talk to you but it’s all just a pretense! They’re very interesting people who have layers underneath just like Shrek.
11) November’s birthstone is the Citrine. They tend to radiate optimism good luck. You will definitely enjoy spending your time with them.
12) December’s birthstone is the Turquoise. I was born in December so this is my favorite month! It means that I’m wise and protective of people I love and will stand by them no matter what. It sounds about right but not sure about the being wise part. (Haha)
I hope you learn a little something about your birthstones today!